Brochures are an excellent tool for marketing your property to buyers who have attended your open for inspection and are looking to take something away for future reference. They can be very useful in conveying important information and highlighting unique features that portray your property in its best light. Alternatively you may wish to use them for letter drops to neighbouring properties or buyers who have expressed strong interest in viewing your property. A brochure may be particularly useful when you want to intrigue potential buyers sufficiently that they will want to schedule a tour of your property.
GET THE WORD OUT AROUND YOUR LOCAL AREA
Our property brochures are professionally designed and printed by a trusted and nationally recognised contractor. You can provide up to four high quality photographs of your property, a description, inspection details, and your own contact details. When this information is supplied to us, our contractor will prepare and email you a proof copy of your brochures for a review. At that stage you can either request further changes or approve the job for printing. Please note that the first 3 re-proofs are free, and additional re-proofs will incur a $15 fee each.
KEY BENEFITS OF ORDERING PROPERTY BROCHURES THROUGH US:
- Receive 100 professionally designed and printed glossy A4-sized brochures in colour.
- Include up to 4 high quality images of your choice with one main shot prominently displayed at the top.
- Distribute at open for inspections, or letter drop so that buyers can remember your property better and have your contact details handy.
- Brochures are delivered to your door anywhere in Australia within 2-5 working days after you approve the final proof copy.
- You can even print your floor plans on the back of your brochures (additional charges apply).