DIY property management. Manage your own property & save money.
At For Sale For Lease, we are able to assist landlords throughout Australia with property management services to help them manage their rental and investment properties. If you need help with marketing your property, finding new tenants, or collection of rent and arrears, our Lease & Management Packages are perfect for you. We have two packages ($50 per month with a minimum of 12 or $550 per year) making it an effective and affordable solution for the nitty-gritty involved in leasing and managing a rental property. With this package, your listing will be live within 24 hours and will remain online until your property is leased. After the lease is signed, our services help to keep you free from stress throughout the term of the tenancy.
Preparing To Lease Your Property
We want your experience of letting out property to go as smoothly as possible. As such, before your property is advertised, we strongly recommend that you take out Landlords Protection Insurance. We will give you access to landlord insurance products so you can have peace of mind when leasing your property. For further detailed information about Tenancy Laws in Australia, click here.
Marketing Your Property
At For Sale For Lease we pride ourselves on using the latest, most effective methods of marketing your property to prospective tenants. With our Lease & Management Package you benefit from our expertise and experience.
- Your property will be advertised on the major sites such as realestate.com.au, domain.com.au* , rent.com.au and many more.
- Enquiries will be forwarded straight to you so you can negotiate directly with potential tenants.
Getting The Right Tenant
We want to help you find trustworthy tenants who will respect your property. Marketing your property in the most effective way is only the first step. We also help you to vet tenants o you make an informed choice. Prospective tenants are thoroughly checked and screened by us. This service includes:
- Contacting current and previous landlords/agents who provide us with feedback on the applicant’s rental history including routine Inspection reports, payment history and maintenance issues reported;
- National Tenancy Database – supplies us with a credit and tenant history of the prospective tenant if they have been registered (upon request).
Providing Lease Documents
A successful lease of a property requires attention to detail and an eye for paperwork. We don’t leave you to deal with this bureaucracy on your own. Before a lease is signed, we will prepare and provide you with the following necessary requirements for a residential tenancy.
- Tenancy Application Form
- Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Bond Lodgement Form
- Rental Guide
With our Lease & Management Package, you don’t have to worry about collecting rent or chasing down payments. We make the collection of rental income as painless and stress-free as possible.
- We collect rent from the tenant so that you do not have to.
- We have a series of procedures for tenants who do not pay their rent on time.
What Will My Responsibilities Be?
In order for us to remain competitively priced, we require our clients to take care of a few initial administrative tasks. However, we don’t leave you without assistance. We have a wealth of resources that can help you accomplish these tasks in the most efficient and effective way. Your responsibilities include:
- Conduct open for inspections: You will be responsible for showing the property to prospective tenants.
- Prepare condition report: This report sets out the general condition and cleanliness of the premises.
- Routine inspection: The property should be routinely inspected to ensure the property is in good condition
- Coordinate ongoing maintenance: You will be responsible for ongoing maintenance costs on the property.
How to Get Started
Getting started with the Lease & Management Package is easy. Just call us at 1300 622 300, contact us via our web form, or chat with us online. We’ll walk you through everything you need to do to get your property listed as soon as possible. You’ll soon be benefiting from our expert marketing personnel and management experience.
*Extra fees applies for listings on domain.com.au